1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 75% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that’s worth of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be Generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence – Persistence – Persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to consistency and quality.
12. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power, or prestige, but on
relationships with people you love and respect.
13. Be loyal. Be honest. Be a self-starter.
14. Be decisive even if it means you’re sometimes wrong.
15. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
16. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the things you did.
17. Never criticize another’s faith, and practice what you preach.
18. Take good care of those you love.
19. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your mom proud!